One of the most popular branches in dentist in modern times is teeth whitening. Teeth whitening treatments are popping up all over the oral health landscape, and whitening ingredients have been added to mouthwash, toothpaste, and even chewing gum. If you are looking for a high-quality professional whitening treatment administered directly by your dentist, consider Zoom! Whitening.
Here are some things you should know about Zoom! teeth whitening treatments:
– If you have imperfections in your teeth, Zoom! whitening is designed to remove them. This includes imperfections from coffee, wine, beets, juices, soft drinks, tea, and even imperfections caused by tobacco and old age.
– With an emphasis on specialized gels including hydrogen peroxide and lamps to activate them, Zoom! whitening treatments can dive below the surface of a tooth and bleach away stains and discolorations.
– If you still want more treatments beyond your Zoom! whitening, your dentist can provide you with at-home whitening systems to use in your spare time to work out any spots that need touch-ups.
– Zoom! whitening can take out current stains, but it will not protect your teeth from future stains, so be sure to exercise caution with your diet.
– Each Zoom! whitening session will take roughly an hour to use and can immediately improve your smile in a single visit.
Keeping your teeth clean ensures stains and discolorations will not be able to harm you. To schedule your professional cleaning at Lansdowne Dental Arts with Dr. Jun H Chung and our team at our dentist office in Leesburg, Virginia, simply give us a call at 703-858-5990. We will help you in any way we can!