Your oral health care can always be improved. As the holiday season begins to embrace us, we want to remember to stay safe, healthy, and prepared to care for our teeth and gums despite the busyness of the season. Also, you may want to watch out for those candy cane’s, as they can crack your teeth if you aren’t careful.
Below are some of the questions to consider when caring for your health during the holidays:
- Have you been using brushing and flossing tools with the ADA Seal of Acceptance?
- Have you been brushing twice daily and flossing once daily?
- Have you been eating healthier, and switching out sugary sweets with vitamin-rich foods?
- Have you scheduled regular visits to your dentist at Lansdowne Dental Arts for professional cleanings and oral examinations?
- Have you limited sweets to mealtime snacks only?
- Have you taken care not to damage your teeth on hard candies, such as candy canes, peanut brittle, and peppermint bark?
- Have you put a plan into place to dispose of any additional sweets after each holiday? If left around the house, you may find yourself snacking on sweets for weeks and weeks.
Come in today at Lansdowne Dental Arts to book an appointment with Dr. Jun H Chung for all your dental health care needs. You can call us at 703-858-5990 and speak with a member of our team, or stop by our office in Leesburg, Virginia. We look forward to helping you begin the holidays with a smile!