1. Brushing and Flossing – Brushing and flossing are two of the most important things you can do to improve your smile. Brush and floss everyday to effectively prevent cavities and improve the appearance of your teeth, contributing to a brighter smile.
2. Regular Dental Visits– Dental visits should take place annually. Visiting the dentist frequently is one of the easiest and most effective ways to improve your smile. Dental visits give dentists the opportunity to examine your oral health and clean your teeth, making your smile brighter.
3. Implants– Implants improve your smile by fixing and/or replacing missing teeth or teeth that are oddly colored or shaped. They are surgically placed in the corresponding jaw and function just like a replacement tooth.
4. Teeth Whitening – There are many teeth-whitening products that will brighten your smile. Before starting any treatments, consult your dentist to see what treatment would be best for you. Whitening kits can be bought in stores, or the procedure can be done at the dentist office.
5. Crowns – Crowns can be used to attach bridges, protect a weak tooth, or restore a tooth that is already broken. Crowns hide teeth that may be discolored or oddly shaped. Aside from improving the appearance of the tooth, crowns also strengthen the tooth. T
6. Braces – Braces straighten and improve the outward appearance of teeth. While braces used to be limited in versatility, there are now plenty of styles to choose from, according to personal preference.
Information via American Dental Association